Dede Myers, a community affairs officer at the Fed, described the centre as a "one-stop shop" for those looking to avoid foreclosures.
"This resource centre helps homeowners and community leaders learn what they need to know and take appropriate action," said Myers. "They can also access information from other trusted providers."
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde