"During the most recent four quarters, GDP (gross domestic product) growth has picked up and is now running at a more solid pace, between 3-1/2 and 4 percent," Pianalto told a Cincinnati USA Partnership business conference.
Energy costs can be inflationary "but today I am not s
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury