"During the most recent four quarters, GDP (gross domestic product) growth has picked up and is now running at a more solid pace, between 3-1/2 and 4 percent," Pianalto told a Cincinnati USA Partnership business conference.
Energy costs can be inflationary "but today I am not s
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development