Saving and Investing - Know Your Rights, the Irish Times reports, includes an investment checklist on the consumer's financial aims and the types of professional advice available.
The leaflet, produced by the Central Bank's new Consumer Information Unit, warns the public of the danger signs when investing and gives advice on how to complain.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?