"The inflation path for next year is on track. Minimum wage does give us less room there, but we will be able to find the revenues (to cover the minimum wage increase)," Fraga said to Wall Street analysts and investors at a meeting in New York.
Last week, the Brazilian government sealed a deal with parliamentar
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says