Two members of the panel said that there are some shortcomings in the current law including weak clauses concerning the accountability of Bank Indonesia's board of governors, Dipo Alam, an official at the economic ministry told journalists.
Dipo added that the team, whose members are forme
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development