Two members of the panel said that there are some shortcomings in the current law including weak clauses concerning the accountability of Bank Indonesia's board of governors, Dipo Alam, an official at the economic ministry told journalists.
Dipo added that the team, whose members are forme
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury