Source: Swiss National Bank press release
Aggregate income much lower - reduction in distributable provisions.
The Swiss National Bank's aggregate income fell markedly during the 2002 financial year, to Sfr 2.25 billion, compared with Sfr 4.05 billi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde