Click the link on the right to read the Reserve Bank of New Zealand Annual Report 2001.
A Policy Targets Agreement signed by Finance Minister Michael Cullen, and Central Bank Governor Don Brash requires the central bank to implement monetary poli
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- Caputo quits as Argentina central bank chief