The ECB, currently reassessing its monetary strategy, has said that it does not want to surprise financial markets, but the young central bank still arrived in third place in the IMF's empirical study, on which it declined to comment.
The U.S. Fed was the most predictable central bank, follo
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré