The central bank said that it would "actively conduct" swap arrangements in a bid to facilitate trade among emerging markets.
"Innovation can be found in the currency swap arrangements signed by the People's Bank of China and other central banks, such as the extension of the effective period to three years
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group