Click here to read the full Financial Stability Report.
"The outlook for financial stability in Norway is still satisfactory, despite continued high credit growth," says Mr Jarle Bergo, Deputy Central Bank Governor of Norges Bank.
On Tuesday, 28 May Norges Bank presented the report Financial Stability 1/2002.
Since the last report, the debt burden has increased in both the household and enterprise sectors, alth
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market