Transactions increased over 100% to 1,000 operations/month in mid-July, compared to 400 operations/month at 31 May, CCE chairman and Banco Sudamericano operations manager Felipe Ortiz said.
The CCE was created in 2000 by all members of the banking system, to promote the use of electronic payment methods for i
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- Caputo quits as Argentina central bank chief