President Putin met Monday with Vice-Premier, Finance Minister Alexey Kudrin to listen to his report on the Minsk session of a working group, attended by Kudrin's Belarussian counterpart and the two countries' central bank chairmen. High on the agenda in Minsk was an agreement to introduce from January 1, 2005 the Russ
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger