The former Federal Reserve chairman was reported to be receiving $8.5 million for his memoirs.
Greenspan's literary representative, Washington, D.C. attorney Robert Barnett, was quoted as saying Monday that there were three reasons for choosing Petre, a senior editor-at large-at Fortune: His experience working on best sellers, including Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf's "It
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB