The International Monetary Fund said on Friday meetings with Iraqi finance officials in Jordan this week focussed on ways to help Iraq rebuild its central bank and other state financial institutions torn apart by war.
"The discussions were on how can the F
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations