"I don't intend to," Shiokawa told a regular news conference when asked if he would ask Japan's G7 counterparts to take coordinated steps in foreign exchange markets to prop up the dollar.
Shiokawa said Japan would take care to ensure stability in foreign exchange markets, suggesting th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes