Source: Bloomberg News
Bank of Japan Governor Toshihiko Fukui on Wednesday will probably spell out details of a plan to buy corporate debt to make it easier for companies to borrow, economists said.
Fukui may say when the purchases will start, and how much debt and of what quality the bank plans to buy, according to nine of 13 economis
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors