The Officier de la Legion d'Honneur is a prestigious French order originally established by Napoleon Bonaparte in 1802.
The French ambassador to Malta, Jean Marc Rives, presented the honour to Bonello, mentioning his sense of service and his rigorous intellect which was concealed by extreme discretion, and said that he was a man of principle, values and convict
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting