"We watch the consumer prices and analyse where the inflation pressure comes from,'' Wu said. "Consumer prices should be kept stable by a moderate money supply, for which purpose, the inter-bank liquidity should be controlled to some extent.''
China's average housing price in 70 major cities grew 6.4% from a ye
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations