"We watch the consumer prices and analyse where the inflation pressure comes from,'' Wu said. "Consumer prices should be kept stable by a moderate money supply, for which purpose, the inter-bank liquidity should be controlled to some extent.''
China's average housing price in 70 major cities grew 6.4% from a ye
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure