Petroleum, mining and quarrying contracted by 3.1 per cent, but agriculture and fisheries expanded by 2.7 per cent, and services witnessed a 6.6 per cent increase.
The report states that the general level of prices dropped by one per cent, as preliminary estimates show the GDP at current market prices rising a modest 0.6 per cent in 2001, compared with 26.2 per ce
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security