As Japan's struggles have shown, monetary and fiscal policy may not be enough on their own to beat deflation, he told a financial symposium in Tokyo, Reuters reported.
"With a slump of demand in Japan, the European Union, and the United States and with excess production capacit
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders