Dlamini said the objective was to fine-tune the country's system of payment to internationally recognised norms and procedures so as to render it compatible with other regional systems.
"In this endeavour, the Central Bank is playing a leading role because it is its liqu
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says