Governor Andrew Mullei on March 23 was charged with four accounts of abuse of office for awarding lucrative consultancies to his son and three associates, without following proper procedure. He denied all the charges, which will be heard at the June 8 trial.
"He is being asked to go on leave until the court case is over. He's not being fire
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations