Chen Jing, director of the Department of Science and Technology of the People's Bank of China, said at the 5th China International E-commerce Summit that the central bank is organizing commercial banks to study issues concerning finance on the Internet and e-commerce.
"The central bank has set up three special researching teams to
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré