Source: Associated Press
Venezuela's Central Bank has rejected President Hugo Chavez's demand that it impose lower interest rates on private banks.
The Central Bank won't accept "pressure from anyone" to impose rates, director Domingo Maza Zavala said in comments published in Friday's El Universal newspaper. On We
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré