Welteke was invited in November to Tsentr-invest , which ranks 118 in Russia by capital, and was elected to the board at a shareholders meeting this week the business daily Vedomosti reported, citing a statement released by the bank.
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says