Welteke was invited in November to Tsentr-invest , which ranks 118 in Russia by capital, and was elected to the board at a shareholders meeting this week the business daily Vedomosti reported, citing a statement released by the bank.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations