Citing unnamed German government sources, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung said the IMF would make proposals at its meeting in Washington in mid-April to use between one third and two thirds of its gold reserves to alleviate debt.
The report said the proposals would include either a partial sale of the fund's roughly 3 217
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development