"It is terrific news, a hallmark of financial accomplishment for the country, and great credit goes to President Lula for this success," Snow said in a statement.
"Under President Lula's leadership, Brazil's good macroeconomic policies have brought down inflation, reduced the country's debt, and provide the foundation for so
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations