The ECB also said that the Eurosystem's foreign currency reserves decreased by EUR400 million during the week to EUR255.5 billion as a result of customer and portfolio transactions.
Meanwhile, cash in circulation decreased by EUR400 million to EUR300.1 billion. Liabilities to the general government decreased by EUR13.3 bil
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations