Source: People's Daily
China has made important progress in establishing a nationwide banking credit registration and consulting system, the People's Bank of China said Monday.
The central bank began to prepare for the establishment of the system in 1997. The system had connected all major cities above prefecture level by the end of last year
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase