"We will carry out reforms of the renminbi exchange rate formation mechanism in an active, steady, planned and step-by-step manner," Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People's Bank of China, was quoted as saying.
Reforms to the yuan , also called the renminbi, would be unveiled at an "appropriate time", Z
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde