"Some members added that financial markets were stable recently, but there were nervous developments, mainly in the foreign-exchange market," the minutes said.
The BOJ minutes said some board members expressed the view that there were still "st
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde