The German Bundesbank has downgraded its growth forecast for 2003, in a move likely to create further embarrassment for the government.
The Bundesbank revised its latest growth forecast for 2003 to between 0.1 and 0.2 per cent, down from 0.5 per cent.
The revision puts further pressure on Chancellor Gerha
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase