Source: Associated Press
Brazil received a 15-month extension of its $34 billion loan agreement with the International Monetary Fund, along with $6.6 billion in new funding, the IMF said Monday.
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security