Trichet, speaking on French radio station RTL, declined to comment on his chances of becoming the next European Central Bank head following an order for him to stand trial over a banking scandal in the 1990s.
Speaking about the economy in Europe and France, Trichet said growth
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations