The review would be carried out by Professor Philip Mohr of the Department of Economics at the University of South Africa and would first cover the MPC process of the Reserve Bank, then compare it to policy processes in other countries, it said.
South African Reserve Bank Governor Tito
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting