In a May 14 letter to Senator Paul Sarbanes, Greenspan repeated his earlier comment that the current low rates "must be returned to a more neutral setting at some point," accrding to AAP.
In the letter, Greenspan was reported to have said the Fed had raised interest rates
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting