Source: BG News
The ruling party on Monday nominated the chairman of the parliamentary commission on budget and finance Ivan Iskrov for Bulgarian National Bank governor, state radio reported.
Twenty lawmakers of the governing National Movement Simeon II (NMSS) nominated Iskrov for the post, the party's floor leader Plamen Panayotov
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde