The Pacific Islands Forum welcomed the decision of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development to remove the tiny island state of Nauru from its list of uncooperative tax havens.
Forum secretary general W Noel Levi said the Paris-based OECD recognised Nauru's commitment to improve
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations