Source: Baltic News Service
The Res Publica party reportedly is not backing the president's appointment of Mart Sorg for a second term as chairman of the supervisory council of the Bank of Estonia.
The party of Prime Minister Juhan Parts has its own candidate for the post, the public ETV television reported on Sunday.
According to ETV, Res Publica was
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists