Source: China Daily
The China Banking Regulatory Commission Shanghai Bureau is scheduled to be set up officially within this week and it will supervise the city's banking sector, a role currently done by the central bank's local branch.
"The CBRC's local offic
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting