The Queen has been pleased to approve the appointment of Laurel Powers-Freeling to the Court of the Bank of England.
The Queen has also been pleased to approve the reappointment of Bridget Blow, Sir Howard Davies, Sir Ian Gibson and Kathleen O'Donovan.
All non-executives serve in a personal capacity, but bring particular experience to the Court's deliberations.
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors