The new document will specify the programs and policies for the financial sector based on the strategies and consensus formed at the financial conference.
As regards the new guidelines for reserve management, the State Administration for Fo
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations