The Sao Paulo consumer price index rose by 0.32 per cent last month, down from a rise of 1.15 per cent in August and 1.21 per cent in July. Inflationary pressure eased as a result of weaker consumer demand following consecutive interest rate increases by the central bank earlier this year.
According to the latest con
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says