The Bundesbank is considering selling 400 to 600 tonnes of gold between late next year and 2009 as part of a new gold agreement, Germany's Boersen Zeitung newspaper reported on Monday.
The paper, citin
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- Caputo quits as Argentina central bank chief