Inflation is currently just below 3 per cent. As the effects of lastspring's price increases for certain goods and services diminishand import prices become more subdued in connection with lower oil prices and the Swedish krona's recent appreciation, inflation will fall back and for a time be below the Riksbank's target.
Somewhat weaker demand and lower resource utilisation contrib
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations