The BPK's Shkendije Himaj-Zekaj said that Kosova institutions are continuing talks with UNMIK [UN Interim Administration in Kosovo] and the International Monetary Fund [IMF] for handover of competencies and transformation of BPK into the central bank.
"IMF has taken the responsibility to impl
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS