Professor McKibbin had intended to provide advice to Rismark, an "equity finance" company, for one hour per week, the report said.
His backdown last week narrowly saved the Treasurer, Peter Costello, from having to adjudicate a stand-off in the nation's most important board room, the report said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde