According to the report Klein had written in the letter that the bank has employed Arab staffers in the past.
The governor's letter came in response to a letter of protest sent earlier in the month by Tibi, who, according to the article, complained
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development