So long as monetary growth remains sufficient to accompany the economic recovery that should begin in the second quarter next year, any further rate cuts would only risk more inflation, said Juergen von Hagen, head of the economic research institute.
"With the slowdown of the euro economy, the immediate risks to price stab
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power