Mr Nsouli, currently deputy director of the Middle East and Central Asia Department, will succeed Flemming Larsen.
Mr Nsouli has held a number of senior positions within the African, Middle East and Central Asia, Policy Development and Review, and Research Departments, as well as in the IMF Institute since joining the Fund in 1973. Mr. Nsouli
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group