Mr Nsouli, currently deputy director of the Middle East and Central Asia Department, will succeed Flemming Larsen.
Mr Nsouli has held a number of senior positions within the African, Middle East and Central Asia, Policy Development and Review, and Research Departments, as well as in the IMF Institute since joining the Fund in 1973. Mr. Nsouli
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms